Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Shifty Feeling

Today marks the year anniversary since I started working with my agency. That also means I've been back home in LA for a year, since I moved back for this job. I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year now too. A lot has happened in the past year, yet I have no clue where all that time went. Oh yes, I officially still live with my father after a year of being back, and my lack of closet space means that, after a year, I am still technically living out of boxes.

I think some changes are in order. I'd really like my own place, but not paying rent is just too sweet. I feel like I'm in high school again; he's going out of town for fifteen days and I am just SO excited.

I think I'm hanging out at my sisters at some point this weekend, so I get to play with my adorable neices and nephew, which is exciting.

Other things too.

No comments: