Friday, November 9, 2007

Sooo....

Being the stereotypically over-excited aunt that I am, I have more pictures for you, dear readers. The last round that I posted were of my nieces in their Halloween costumes. Well, after two pre-Halloween parties in those costumes, I guess they got tired of them and decided to dress themselves for trick-or-treating on the actual big night.

Elise (right) said she was a “Cowgirl Princess” (she was obviously channeling memory of her original cowgirl costume, though this new one doesn’t really scream either cowgirl or princess. Still adorable, of course.). And Celeste (left) declared herself to be a “Fairy God” (yes, fairy GOD. I wonder what sort of religion my sister is practicing that house; I’m pretty sure the one we were raised with would consider that blasphemy… well, at least she’s encouraging open-mindedness.) Oliver, the bebe, was dressed as an octopus and apparently remained in the costume without fussing for a few hours.

These children brighten my world:






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The face on the octopus baby is awesome.
Small people trip me out.
They are just too adorable.

Anonymous said...

The face on the octopus baby is awesome.
Small people trip me out.
They are just too adorable.