Tuesday, February 5, 2008

General Update

I'm feeling really on top of my game these days, and by that I guess I just mean productive. I painted last night. I drew the night before. I went to the observatory over the weekend and revisited a book I had long since given up on. Last week I hung photos in my room that I've been meaning to hang for months. I've been exploring a lot of new music (new to me, at least). I’ve been visiting art galleries. I reorganized and cleaned out a lot of my belongings. I've been eating very healthy, drinking much less, and actively remedying long standing health issues. I’ve been exercising. And in addition to all these things that better my mind, body, and soul, I’ve been very social and have had the chance to catch up and strengthen bonds with both old and relatively new friends. I guess that would fit into the ‘soul’ category.

So in short, I suppose life is great! Taking some long overdue Stephanie time seems to be exactly what I needed. But, of course, as much as I love ‘me time,’ I enjoy the company of others as well. So, if anyone is ever feeling spontaneously adventurous and/or productive – which is my favorite way to feel – please give me a call. At the risk of sounding undeniably corny: let’s see what this world has to offer! Oh, and also, show the world what WE have to offer! (insert picture of me giving thumbs up)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You've been busy. lovin the great attitude :-)

kellbell said...

I love you and am glad you feel this way. I have been on the same road lately and it feels great. Me more on the news and world events side than the art side... but you know, to each it's own. I love you and would love to explore the world with you and explore ourselves... and not in a perverted way. Call me soon. Go STEPH!!!

Stepiphany said...

Oh I'll be calling soon my KellyBelly... someone has a birthday approaching in a few days :) So sad I missed your party, though, I was several too many hundreds of miles away.

And to both of you: I don't care how cheesy I sound, a positive attitude is definitely contagious, and the proof is in your comments!!

Anonymous said...

haha do you still use my guide to new music? i labored for MINUTES on that sucker.

and i probably need to update it for you, too.

Stepiphany said...

You probably DO need to update me, and yes I do. I was pretty amazed at how long that lost was and that you wrote brief description next to each suggestion, for how long it took you. You must have that info MEMORIZED.

Anonymous said...

tell me what you're in the need for and ill compile.

expect a new entry tonight too.

Anonymous said...

and lastly, lets communicate on ichat

instant messenger: i liek blondes