Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Riding the Bus with The Soup

Does anyone out there love E! Entertainment's "The Soup" as much as I do? Well there's a particular ongoing joke that Joel McHale makes on that show, that cracks me up each time. Even better, are the times that I think about the joke & the corresponding movie clips during the middle of my day. I just had one of those moments that made my laugh out loud. I'm doing research on ABC's "The View", fishing around it's website. Well, immediately when that picture of Rosie O'Donnell invaded my screen, the image of her playing a retarded - pardon me - mentally disabled person, in the made-for-TV movie "Riding the Bus with My Sister" popped into my mind and I couldn't help myself; I just started laughing aloud in my office. That movie clip Joel shows, that brief moment of goodness, brings joy to my day no matter what. Ahhh...

(Is that messed up of me? Not as messed up as Jonathan's obsession with midget fighting, playing basketball, or... getting freaky - ewwww!!)

No comments: