Thursday, April 5, 2007

EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM, BITCHES!!

Normally I’m bitter about the fact that I am required to show up at work earlier than anyone else. Why does the gal one minute notch above me on the totem pole get to come in almost an hour later than me? And my bosses – why do they come in at 11:30am, if at all?! (because they own the company, that’s why) Well today I wasn’t complaining. We had a sudden interview request for one of our clients this morning and guess who was the only one around to handle… I’m on my way to staff an interview with Fox News’ “The Big Story" with John Gibson. Yeah, I know, Fox News = shitty right wing and totally skewed news source. But they’re a big outlet, and after all, I know my Dad will be watching! Finally, he can relate to me about my job. And it looked good to my bosses for my taking-care-of-business image.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice baby , I am glad your work is workin out. no pun intended