Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Holida-eee! .... Celebra-eeet!

Well, I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season so far. I know have. And there's still one more holiday to go! Christmas yesterday was just swell. We had brunch and hung out all day at my sister's house in Hermosa Beach. Her husband's family was there too and they're a lot of fun.

There's usually an altercation of some sort that takes place at my family gatherings. But this year not even the slightest bickering occurred. I got to play with my nieces and nephew for hours. After they finished opening all the presents I gave them, Elise asked me in the most innocent voice, "Steph, do you have more presents for us?" And in case she hadn't heard correctly the first time, she asked again. What a little bugger.

My sisters and I wrapped up the day at sunset - what a beautiful sunset it was - with our best Fire Marshall Bill impressions. What can I say, I guess that's just how we like to celebrate JC's birthday.

No comments: